Do multiple lawyers at your firm use LawTap? The Law Firm Manager feature means that support staff can easily can book and manage appointments for all firm lawyers (and conveyancers) from one account. Enable your support staff to help you run a more efficient firm and deliver a better client experience.
Step 1. How to Activate the Law Firm Manager for Your Firm
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name(s) and email address(es) of the appropriate support staff at your firm and we will activate their "Firm Manager" account (at no additional cost)!
Step 2. How to Book in Clients as a Law Firm Manager
Firstly, make sure that your lawyers have connected their calendar to LawTap first, so that LawTap syncs with their real-time availability.
2.1 How to Book Clients - Calendar Availability
- "Sign In" to your LawTap account at LawTap.com. (Alternatively, set or reset your password by clicking the Reset Password link.)
- In the top navigation menu, click "Firm Manager".
- Click the "Book Appointment" button.
- Click on the lawyer that you are booking the appointment for.
- If you haven't yet booked a client using LawTap, then booking a New Client will be the only option.
- Select the Appointment Type you want to book (such as Meeting at Office).
- Select the time and date you want to book.
- Add the client's details, or select from the drop-down menu.
- If the client is located in a different timezone, select their timezone from the timezone drop-down menu so that the appointment appears to them in their timezone.
- Click the "Continue" button.
- Add any notes to the client that are relevant for the appointment. Any appointment/client intake form and notes you/the lawyer has created for the relevant appointment type will be here. See: How to Create a Client Intake (Appointment) Form
- Click the "Book Appointment Now" button.
- The appointment confirmation SMS and email should now automatically send to the client and the lawyer (depending on the notification settings that the lawyer has selected) and block out the appointment in the lawyer's connected calendar!
2.2 How to Book - Flexible Time/Date
Sometimes, you need to book an appointment at a specific time that you know the lawyer and client are available, but because of the lawyer's appointment settings, the exact time isn't available in the LawTap calendar. You can use the "Flexible Date/Time" to customise a specific appointment time, date and duration.
- In the "Appointment Schedule" section, select "Flexible Date/Time".
- Add the date, start time and end time.
- Continue booking as per usual.