Once your calendar is connected, you can share your LawTap Booking Button in your emails and email signature so that clients can book a time that is convenient for both of you, without the back and forth to increase your efficiency and deliver a better client experience.
- Open your email signature section in your email provider. (For example, see this Microsoft Outlook support page for how to add/edit your email signature in Outlook).
- Go to LawTap.com.
- Click "Sign In" and sign in to your LawTap account.
- In the top navigation menu, click "Account".
- In the Integrations section, click the "Add Booking Button" button.
- Click the "Copy to Clipboard" button.
- Press "Ctrl" + "v" at the same time to paste it into your email signature. (Alternatively, you can right click and select "Paste" to paste into your email signature).
Note: To resize a Booking Button in Outlook Signatures, see this article on how you can change the size by dragging from the edges.
Please email email@example.com or chat with us using the chat button at the bottom right of screen if you need any help to add your Booking Button to your email signature.