1. Add the New Court Appointment Type
- "Sign In" to your LawTap account at LawTap.com.
- In the top navigation menu, click "Appointment Types".
- Click the "Add Appointment Type" button.
- Click the "Meeting at Court" icon.
- Add the Appointment Name (for example, "Court Mention").
- Add any notes to your client (for example, "I'll meet you in the lobby and we'll go in together" or "please make sure you wear a suit").
- Choose what notifications you and your clients receive.
- Click the "Save" button.
2. Book in a Court Appointment
- In the top navigation menu, click "Appointments".
- Click the "Book Appointment" button.
- Select the relevant Court.
- Select the relevant date.
- Add the court appointment start and end time.
- Select your client or add new client details.
- Click "Continue".
- Click the "Book Appointment Now" button.