- Go to LawTap.com.
- Click "Sign In" and sign in to your LawTap account.
- In the top navigation menu, click "Appointment Types".
- Click the "Add Appointment Type" button.
- Click the Appointment Type you want to add:
1. Phone Call - You can add another Phone Call for a different duration or create a Facetime Call or Online Meeting appointment type.
2. Skype Call - You can add a Skype Call appointment type.
3. Meeting at Lawyer's Office - You can add another Meeting at your Office for a different duration, add a Meeting at an additional office location, or a meeting at court. The additional location needs to be added first. To add a new location, go to "How Do I Add Multiple Office Locations in LawTap?" to first add the new location.
4. Meeting at Client's Location - You can add another Meeting at Client's Location for a different duration.
5. Meeting at Court - You can add another type of Court appearance, hearing or trial.
- Fill out your parameters for your selected appointment type.
- Click the "Save" button to save your new appointment type.