If you currently run your calendars from S Planner (on a Samsung Android smartphone, or similar) and Outlook (on your computer). To connect both calendars to LawTap (and to connect your S Planner to Outlook to improve your current practice), you have the following two options:
Use Google Calendar as your calendar that is wirelessly synchronised between S Planner and Outlook (Free):
- Create a new Google Calendar (requires a free Google/Gmail account): https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37095?hl=en
- Add the Google Calendar to S Planner on your Samsung Android smartphone: Settings > Accounts > Google
- Download and Install Outlook to Google Calendar Sync software on your computer from: https://outlookgooglecalendarsync.codeplex.com/
Once you have done this, you can connect your calendar to LawTap:
- Sign in to your LawTap.com account.
- In the top navigation menu, click "Integrations".
- Click the "Manage Calendars" button.
- Click the "Securely Connect Your Calendar" button.
- Select "iCloud" as your calendar service and then enter your Apple ID login details.
- Your calendar should now be connected to LawTap.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us using the chat button at the bottom right of screen if you need any help.