If you currently run your calendars from S Planner (on a Samsung Android smartphone, or similar) and Outlook (on your computer), the best solution is to use a Google Calendar and wirelessly synchronise S Planner and Outlook (Free).
There is also the added benefit of synchronising S Planner and Outlook.
Syncing S Planner and Outlook (Free) to Google Calendar
To sync S Planner and Outlook (Free) to Google Calendar:
- Create a new Google Calendar (requires a free Google/Gmail account).
Follow the instructions at Create a new calendar.
- Add the Google Calendar to S Planner on your Samsung Android smartphone at Settings > Accounts > Google.
- Download and install Outlook to Google Calendar Sync software on your computer from: https://outlookgooglecalendarsync.codeplex.com/.
Connecting to your iCloud calendar in LawTap
To connect to your synchronised calendar to LawTap:
- Sign in to LawTap.
- Select Integrations in the top bar.
- In Calendars, select Manage Calendars.
- Select Connect My Calendar.
- Select iCloud as your calendar service and then enter your Apple ID login details.
Need help? Please email email@example.com or chat with us using the chat bot at the bottom right of the screen.