Apple requires Apple iCloud user with two-step verification or two-factor authentication enabled to use app-specific passwords.
If you do not have an app-specific password, you may experience difficulty when connecting your Apple iCloud calendar to LawTap.
In this article, we provide instructions on how to create an app-specific password and use it to securely connect your Apple iCloud calendar to LawTap.
Generating an app-specific password
To generate an app-specific password:
- Sign in to your Apple ID account page.
- In the Security section, select Generate Password below App-Specific Passwords.
- Follow the steps on your screen.
See Using app-specific passwords for more.
Connecting to your Apple iCloud calendar in LawTap
To connect to your Apple iCloud calendar to LawTap:
- Sign in to LawTap.
- Select Integrations in the top bar.
- In Calendars, select Manage Calendars.
- Select Connect My Calendar.
- Select iCloud as your calendar service and then enter your Apple ID login details.
Use the app-specific password you created in the previous section - not your usual iCloud password.
Need help? Please email email@example.com or chat with us using the chat bot at the bottom right of your screen.