Your LawTap Lawyer account was created during the sign-up process. This account is the main law firm account and the personal account details are typically those of a practice manager. After signup, all lawyers in the firm are invited to LawTap by this account holder and their LawTap accounts are sub-accounts of, and linked to, the main LawTap Lawyer account.
See the following articles for more details about these procedures:
- Signing up for a LawTap Lawyer account as a practice manager.
- Inviting lawyers to LawTap on behalf of your law firm as a practice manager.
- Accepting an invitation to sign up for LawTap as a lawyer.
In this article, we take you through the process of managing your LawTap subscription, accessing your LawTap invoices, and changing your LawTap payment details.
Managing your personal details
You can access and manage the LawTap Lawyer account, and the personal details associated with it, in the same way as any LawTap account held by a lawyer in your firm.
For instructions on how to sign in and out of LawTap, access your LawTap Lawyer Account area, change your email address, mobile number, timezone and password in LawTap, and reset your password when signed out, see Managing your LawTap account as a lawyer.
Managing your LawTap subscription
The Subscription Plan section of the Account area includes details of your LawTap subscription, including your law firm name, price plan, promo code (if any), renewal date, status and the number of lawyers linked to your firm.
Accessing your LawTap invoices
To access your LawTap invoices:
1. Select View Invoices in the Subscription Plan area.
2. In the Invoices area, select a link in the Invoice ID column to view any individual tax invoice.
The Invoices area contains a table that lists all LawTap invoices and includes the ID, plan, amount, invoice and payment date, payment attempts, number of lawyers and status of each invoice.
3. Each tax invoice contains all the details that are typically necessary for official purposes..
Managing your LawTap payment settings
The Payment Settings section of the Account area includes the credit card details used to sign up for your firm's LawTap Lawyer account.
You can add and remove credit cards in this area.
Managing LawTap firm members
The Firm Members area of the Account area includes:
- Active Members: A list of lawyers in your firm with active LawTap accounts.
- Pending Members: A list of lawyers who have been invited, but have not yet signed up to LawTap.
instructions on inviting lawyers to LawTap and managing pending members.
- Signing up for a LawTap Lawyer account as a practice manager
- Inviting lawyers to LawTap on behalf of your law firm as a practice manager
Creating your law firm profile
Managing appointment types for your law firm
- Adding and managing appointment types for your law firm as a practice manager
- Adding and managing forms for your law firm as a practice manager