Accessing your LawTap account allows you to enjoy the many features available to registered clients on LawTap, for example managing your appointments.
In this article, we provide instructions on how to sign in to your LawTap account, and how to reset your password, if necessary.
Signing in to LawTap
To sign in to your LawTap account:
1. Select Sign In in the top bar.
2. Enter your email address and password and then select Sign In.
Select Remember me to autofill these fields in the future.
Resetting your password
The instructions in this section are helpful when you forget your password and cannot access LawTap.
You can also reset your password when you are signed in to LawTap. See Changing your LawTap account details as a client for more.
To reset your password when signed out of LawTap:
1. Select Reset Password in the Sign In form.
2. Enter your email address and select Reset Password.
3. A message advising you that a reset link will be sent to the email address you provided, if it is found in the system, displays.
4. Select Reset Password in the email.
5. Enter and repeat your new password, and then select Save.
See Resolving email issues on LawTap as a client for more on how to use this procedure if you encounter email-related issues while booking second and subsequent appointments on LawTap.
- Booking your first appointment on LawTap as a client
- Booking second and subsequent appointments on LawTap as a client